DR. CHRISTINE SWARTZ
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Developed therapeutic education program for children with disruptive behavior disorders
- Experience with attachment difficulties
- Educational Intervention Specialist
- Continuing Education Provider
- Individual, child, adolescent, couple, family and group counselor: ages 5-65
- Treats: Add/ADHD, Adjustment disorders, Anxiety, Childhood abuse & trauma, Behavioral disorders. Depression, Family conflicts, Grief/Loss, Parenting issues, School difficulties, Reactive attachment, Relationship concerns, Social anxiety, Stress management, Spiritual concerns, Trauma, Young adult, identity concerns, Women issues.
SETTING UP AN APPOINTMENT
Dr. Swartz accepts most major insurances and is paneled with a number of insurance companies as a contracted provider. For individuals who choose to pay out of pocket, Dr. Swartz accepts checks, cash, and credit cards.
For an appointment with Dr. Swartz or for more information about services please call:
Chrstine Swartz, Ph.D/LPCC
25000 Center Ridge Road, Suite 6
Westlake, OH 44145
(Initial appointments: ext. 218)
(Dr. Swartz voicemail: ext. 201)